Student Leadership Trainings
Trainings are 7 weeks of in person training with a certified trainer and cover topics like:
- Turning failure into growth
- Seeing conflict as opportunity grow and learn how to communicate
- Listening to lead
- Making intentional choices for lifelong success
- Consistency pays off
- Standing up for yourself and others
- …and more
These trainings are designed for 50-100 students at a time who
- want to excel in leadership
- move from at risk to graduation
- need to find their dream
Each group of students will receive
- Seven 45-50 minute sessions with our trainers
- Letter of Completion that can be used for college or job applications
- Tools needed to find and pursue their dreams
- Motivation to make their world a better place
Your school may choose up to 500 students to go through each seven week training. If you have more students that need this we will work out a plan for adding a second day or a second seven week time block. For the hours we are with you we will need access to the gymnasium or a large room that can be closed to outside distractions. We will work very hard to make this a win for you, your students, and your schedule.
Our trainers are certified trainers, speakers, and coaches with John Maxwell Leadership or have passed the rigid certification process through Michigan Youth Alive. We create trainings specific to your particular needs to create successful futures for every member of your faculty, staff, or student body.
*Certified Leadership Coaching available
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN CORPORATE TRAINING CLICK HERE.
100% OF MONIES FROM CORPORATE TRAININGS ARE
DONATED TO MICHIGAN YOUTH ALIVE.